Special Offers: Savings for last minute availability at Deja View!
Deja View is a very well presented town house, virtually on the level, 2 mins walk from town centre in a superb location with magnificent river views across to Kingswear & out to sea.
Furnished to a high standard with all your home comforts. Parking permit for main car park & Wi-Fi.
The accommodation is spacious, comfortable and has been refurbished to retain much character and charm with all your home comforts in mind. Although there is a 7 night minimum stay most of the year, there may be the odd short break available which we would be happy to occupy for a percentage discounted price.
- Large open plan lounge/diner with lovely views over the estuary, feature cast iron fireplace, very comfortable 2 & 3 seater sofas & armchair, 32" Digital TV, DVD player & CD/radio/cassette player.
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen with built-in electric oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and combination microwave. Conservatory/breakfast room.
- Utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Tiled wet room(new 2013)with WC and wash hand basin.
- Master kingsize double bedroom, wardrobe, alcove dressing table, cupboard space, digital TV with DVD, radio/alarm clock & hair dryer with feature fireplace. Window seat overlooking the lower ferry, estuary and Bayard's Cove, a relaxing rocking chair helping you to absorb the wonderful views (always something to see).
- Bedroom with single space saver bed, which can become twin, 3 drawer chest, wash hand basin.
- Bathroom with bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin and WC.
- Top floor with twin bedded room (twin beds can be linked together to become a 6ft double) with 3 drawer chest, built in wardrobe, wash hand basin, digital TV with DVD, radio/alarm clock and glorious views over Bayard's Cove, Kingswear and out towards the castle.
Parking permit provided for The Mayor's Avenue Car Park, 3 minutes walk away. Permit also entitles you to park in other designated Car Parks in the South Hams. High season restricted parking outside of house during the day, but you can park there over night. There are a few spaces below at the Dartmouth Arms with unlimited parking also free parking near the castle. Low season, unlimited parking outside of house. At all times, easy to load & unload.
NotesThis property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £250, which is payable to Discovery Holiday Homes with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.
At a Glance
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- WiFi available
- No private parking
- No garden/courtyard
- 1 King size/super king size bed
- 2 Single beds
- 1 Single zip & link bed
- Bed linen provided
- 0.1 mile to nearest pub
- Travel Cot
- Sea view
- River views
- Smoking not permitted
- Towels included
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Area fitness centre
- Bike rentals
- Rowing boats
Wine, chocs & flowers and a fabulous home from home apartment. So warm comfortable and well furnished. Very comfortable. We have to admit that you beat us hands downs for fabulous views, you also provided us with amazing weather this week.Roger and Norma - 1st October 2015
Thank you for a lovely clean just perfect apartment. Your perfect touch made our holiday most enjoyable 5*. Also the final touches- the wine and comfort, home from home, first class. Many thanks, we will return.Bernad and Gillian - 1st October 2015