Pete's Place is just a one minute walk to South West coast path; near Meadfoot Beach, Hope's Nose and Anstey's Cove.
Pete's Place is positioned in a quiet residential cul-de-sac on the headland promontory linking Wellswood with Meadfoot Beach. It forms part of the South West Coastal footpath with spectacular coastal scenery looking to Lyme Bay and the horizon of the English Channel to the east and Tor Bay with its coastline of coves and hillsides to the south and west.
With its friendly community, Wellswood has a varied array of amenities with shops, restaurants, café's & the Kents Pub!
With sweeping views of the wooded hillsides of Ilsham Valley, the property offers a light filled home, with gardens gently sloping to the rear capturing the views and offering manageable space for al-fresco activities.
Of reverse level design, the accommodation has a living room with floor to ceiling windows, kitchen and cloakroom, to the garden level are 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom looking out to the terrace.
• Large windows, light rooms.
• Lower ground room with table tennis table.
• Quiet cul-de-sac, in the best neighbourhood of Torquay.
• Good sized, private gardens (front and back) with mature trees and shrubs.
• Open outlook with extensive views of Ilsham Valley and Lincombe Woods, and Lyme Bay beyond.
• Walking distance to Wellswood Village with pub, Post Office, church, cafés and shops.
• Large, sunny, secluded patio to rear.
• Catch the morning sun in the conservatory at coffee time!
Smoking not permitted
Bed linen included
Ground floor bathroom
Outside table & chairs
Private parking space
Pub close by
Suitable for elderly
Wood burning stove
Loading map ...